St. Mark's Center for Community Renewal offers outreach to our neighbors and community in Keansburg and the surrounding Bayshore area. An outreach ministry of Saint Mark's Church, the Community Center serves almost 3,500 meals monthly and 4,000 individuals are served yearly by our Food Pantry.
Here's are some of our services:
* A hot breakfast is served Monday through Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. On Sundays, the Center opens at 11:30 a.m. and lunch is served at noon.
* A lunch is served daily from noon to 1:00 p.m. Take-outs are not offered.
* USDA allocations for food from Fulfill (formerly known as the Monmouth Ocean Food Bank) are offered at least once monthly. (Currently, the 2nd Thursday of each month).
* A nurse from VNA is on site weekly to answer health questions and provide screenings.
* A licensed social worker is onsite regularly.
**Please note, The Kitchen at Saint Mark's, a 501-C3 organization previously housed in the parish hall of Saint Mark's Church (prior to Superstorm Sandy), is now located elsewhere. They have retained their previous phone number and name, but have no affiliation with Saint Mark's Church.
Saint Mark's Center for Community Renewal
Saint Mark's Church
We may be reached via email at:
To reach Deacon Rose in the event of a pastoral emergency:
732-687-8247 (Cell phone)
Our Facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/SaintMarksKeansburg